In the world of e-commerce, WooCommerce has emerged as a dominant platform, powering millions of online stores. However, with the increasing popularity of omnichannel retail, businesses are seeking ways to integrate their online and offline sales. This is where WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) plugins come into play. Today, we will explore the top WooCommerce POS plugins that can help streamline your in-store sales processes.
The main features of WooCommerce POS Plugins
- Inventory Management: WooCommerce POS plugins enable you to manage your inventory effectively. You can track stock levels, receive real-time updates on product availability, and sync inventory between your online and offline stores.
- Point of Sale Interface: The plugins provide a user-friendly and intuitive point of sale interface that is specifically designed for in-store sales. You can easily add products to the cart, apply discounts, calculate taxes, and process payments.
- Payment Processing: WooCommerce POS plugins integrate with various payment gateways and enable you to accept multiple payment methods, including credit cards, cash, and digital wallets.
- Customer Management: You can create customer profiles, collect customer data during the checkout process, and associate sales with specific customers. This data can be valuable for personalized marketing, loyalty programs, and customer relationship management.
- Offline Mode: In case of internet connectivity issues, some WooCommerce POS plugins offer an offline mode. This feature allows you to continue processing sales even when you’re temporarily disconnected from the internet. Once the connection is restored, the plugin syncs the data with your online store.
- Integration with Hardware: Certain plugins offer integration with various hardware devices such as barcode scanners, receipt printers, cash drawers, and card readers. This integration streamlines the checkout process, minimizes manual entry errors, and enhances overall efficiency at the point of sale.
- Synchronization with Online Store: One of the key features of WooCommerce POS plugins is their ability to synchronize sales, inventory, and customer data between your physical store and your online WooCommerce store. This ensures that all channels are updated in real-time, providing a unified view of your business and preventing discrepancies.
List Of Best WooCommerce POS Plugins
WooCommerce POS is a powerful and user-friendly plugin designed to transform your WooCommerce store into a comprehensive POS system. With a simple interface and intuitive features, it allows you to manage your inventory, process payments, and generate receipts seamlessly. The plugin supports barcode scanning, custom tax rates, multiple registers, and even offline mode, ensuring uninterrupted sales even when the internet is down.
- Allow you to process sales and manage your store even when there’s no internet connection
- Keep your online and offline sales data in sync, ensuring accurate inventory management and preventing overselling or stockouts
- Allow you to capture customer information at the point of sale, enabling you to build a customer database and provide personalized service
- Add products to the cart and speed up the checkout process, reducing human errors and improving efficiency
- Simple to set up
YITH Point of Sale for WooCommerce
YITH Point of Sale for WooCommerce is another WooCommerce POS plugin that empowers businesses to manage their physical stores efficiently. It supports multiple registers, barcode scanning, receipt printing, and cash management. The plugin also allows you to create customized layouts for your point-of-sale interface, making it adaptable to different types of businesses. YITH Point of Sale integrates seamlessly with your WooCommerce store, ensuring accurate inventory tracking and synchronized sales data.
- Create unlimited stores through the setup wizard
- Add billing information, address, contact details and social networks for each store
- Manage stock of products, payment methods for each store
- Create unlimited POS registers for each store
- Monitor registers sessions (closing reports, cashiers, etc.) and download a report for each session
- View and filter products (all, on sale, featured)
- Automatic conversion of POS discounts into coupons to show the correct tax amount in the orders
- Show statistics for a custom date range
- Enable the gift receipt option (to hide the products’ prices)
- And much more…
- Highly customizable
- Various options
Oliver POS is a feature-rich WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) plugin created to seamlessly integrate your online store with in-store sales operations. With Oliver POS, businesses can transform their WooCommerce website into a powerful and intuitive POS system. It supports barcode scanning, multiple payment options, and customizable receipt printing. Oliver POS also provides advanced features like user permissions, customer management, and detailed reporting and analytics.
- Allow physical shops to easily sell products from their online inventory simply without the need for multiple systems
- Users can sign up and get started Free with no Credit Card required
- No need for multiple integrations, syncing with other systems, and manually updating inventory
- Be in-sync with WooCommerce Products, Product Inventory, Customers, Orders, Settings, etc
- Easy to use
Openpos is a comprehensive Point of Sale (POS) plugin offering an intuitive and feature-rich solution for managing in-store sales. This plugin seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce, enabling businesses to effortlessly process transactions, manage inventory, and track customer data in real time. Furthermore, it comes with barcode scanning capabilities, support for multiple payment methods, and advanced inventory management features, empowering merchants to optimize their offline sales operations.
- Support multi type of business
- Real-time sync table order data between waiter’s phone/tablet and Kitchen’s phone/tablet/ pc
- Inventory Management : Stock adjustment
- Support all type of Barcode Scanner device / Auto detect barcode device input
- Multi cart checkout with saved cart function
- Report Transactions and Sales
- Working with offline mode
- Refund, Partial Refund, Full exchange, Partial Exchange
- And more…
- Clean interface
- Easy to set up, customize and manage
- Numerous options
wePOS is a powerful Point of Sale (POS) plugin developed by weDevs specifically for WooCommerce, providing seamless integration and enhancing the functionality of online stores. Thanks to this WooCommerce POS plugin, merchants can transform their WooCommerce-powered websites into fully functional POS systems, allowing them to manage in-person sales, inventory, and customer information efficiently.
- Let you take orders and track your inventory using your WooCommerce store
- Count your WooCommerce products by scanning Bar codes and add them directly to customer’s cart for processing the order
- In a physical store, you get a lot of customers who wait to checkout their products
- Simple to use
Integrating your online and offline sales operations is crucial for delivering a seamless shopping experience to your customers. The aforementioned WooCommerce POS plugins offer robust features and functionalities to streamline your in-store sales processes. By leveraging these plugins, you can enhance operational efficiency, improve inventory accuracy, and ultimately grow your business through a unified and optimized sales ecosystem.
Last but not least, if you are seeking some free WordPress themes for your site, don’t forget to visit our site and check out the collection we provide.
5/5 - (1 vote)
- Recent Posts
Welcome to LT Digital Team, we're small team with 5 digital content marketers. We make daily blogs for Joomla! and WordPress CMS, support customers and everyone who has issues with these CMSs and solve any issues with blog instruction posts, trusted by over 1.5 million readers worldwide.
Latest posts by LT Digital Team (Content & Marketing) (see all)
- - May 25, 2023
- WPML vs Polylang: Which is the better WordPress Multilingual Plugin? - May 22, 2023
- How to use welcome emails to drive conversions and increase engagement - May 19, 2023